McLaren reveals teaser pics of a new $2.5M hypercar
First official teaser shots showing the latest McLaren hypercar, known under the provisional name of BP23 Hyper-GT, have been posted on the official website of the automotive brand. The company said it would issue a limited series of only 106 vehicles priced at around U.S. $2,500,000 each.
As the British luxury car manufacturer ambitiously states, the new car is going to be the fastest in the history of the brand, surpassing even the legendary McLaren F1. To that end, it will receive a 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine partnered with an electric motor. If the teaser photos are to be believed, the new McLaren BP23 Hyper-GT will be able to accelerate to 389 km/h (just under 242 mph).
In terms of interior design, the McLaren BP23 Hyper-GT is a three-seat vehicle, with the driver’s seat positioned centrally in front of two passenger seats.
First cars should roll off the assembly lines towards the end of 2018.
- Lincoln reveals specs, release date of the Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door series
- Nio officially debuts the ES6, Tesla’s main rival in China
- Kia Soul Booster gets ready to rumble in South Korea
- Eclipse Cross family gets ready for the Rally Dakar with the Cross T1
- McLaren unveils 720S Spider, the lightest convertible on the market