BMW M4 CS gets a power boost from G-Power
The German car tuner G-Power has released an upgrade package for the already more-than-capable BMW M4 CS coupé. The car hasn’t changed much on the outside but received quite a nice engine power boost.
The G-Power engineers have tweaked the firmware and replaced the exhaust system, which led to a performance increase to 600 hp and 740 Nm of torque. The BMW M4 CS by G-Power can accelerate 0-100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds and ultimately reach 320 km/h (~200 mph).
Among other highlights of the release are optional sets of exclusive, designer-made wheels 20 and 21 inches large, and a new ‘noble’ engine sound which comes with the new titanium-alloy muffler.
Prices for the BMW M4 CS tuning/upgrade package by G-Power aren’t publicly available.
- Mopar launches two options packages for the latest Jeep Cherokee
- Have you ever seen a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a completely blue interior?
- BMW M4 Coupe gets camo film along with new wheels
- Saleen celebrates 35th birthday with a 780 hp Ford Mustang special series
- British tuner restores classical Porsche 911 Le Mans Classic Clubsport