BMW M4 CS gets a power boost from G-Power
The German car tuner G-Power has released an upgrade package for the already more-than-capable BMW M4 CS coupé. The car hasn’t changed much on the outside but received quite a nice engine power boost.
The G-Power engineers have tweaked the firmware and replaced the exhaust system, which led to a performance increase to 600 hp and 740 Nm of torque. The BMW M4 CS by G-Power can accelerate 0-100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds and ultimately reach 320 km/h (~200 mph).
Among other highlights of the release are optional sets of exclusive, designer-made wheels 20 and 21 inches large, and a new ‘noble’ engine sound which comes with the new titanium-alloy muffler.
Prices for the BMW M4 CS tuning/upgrade package by G-Power aren’t publicly available.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s