Alpina reveals the new, stronger XD4
Alpina has torn the veil off its latest XD4 crossover SUV. The vehicle is based on the latest-generation BMW X4, comes with a stronger engine and can be purchased at € 80,000 and above.
The hood compartment of the new Alpina XD4 holds a three-liter V6 engine already familiar to us thanks to the current-gen BMW X3. Its performance has been improved to 388 hp and 770 Nm of torque following an extensive upgrade procedure involving the replacement of a few engine parts. Driven by it, the crossover can now go 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in mere 4.6 seconds and accelerate to a maximum of 268 km/h (167 mph).
The new Alpina XD4 comes equipped with new shock absorbers, stylish exclusive 20-inch wheels, and an all-wheel drive. Its interior trimming involves large amounts of premium leather.
The 2018 Alpina XD4 is already available via pre-orders.
- Mopar launches two options packages for the latest Jeep Cherokee
- Have you ever seen a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a completely blue interior?
- BMW M4 Coupe gets camo film along with new wheels
- Saleen celebrates 35th birthday with a 780 hp Ford Mustang special series
- British tuner restores classical Porsche 911 Le Mans Classic Clubsport