Mercedes-AMG GT R gets an engine upgrade
Those of us lucky enough to own a Mercedes-AMG GT R sports car may now retrofit it for even more performance and dynamics thanks to an upgrade package released by Domanig Autodesign in cooperation with IMSA.
The upgrade is meant to be installed on the stock 4.0L V8 engine of the car, bringing its performance up to 769 hp and 960 Nm of torque. This enables the car to bolt from a standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.9 seconds – whole 0.7 seconds better than its standard counterpart. Its top going speed also went up to 330 km/h (205 mph).
As far as the other features are concerned, the Mercedes-AMG GT R by Domanig Autodesign gets height-adjustable suspension and designer-made wheels either 21 or 22 inches in diameter – you choose.
Prices are available upon request.
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s