Acura RDX to debut at the 2018 New York Auto Show
The Japanese premium car maker Acura will bring its brand-new RDX crossover to the 2018 New York International Auto Show held on March 30th through April 8th, 2018, an official press release states. The company has also revealed several pics of the upcoming vehicle which is anticipated to enter the market in mid-2019.
Based on the photos revealed, one can safely assume that the new Acura RDX crossover gets a sports version as well. The production model gets an all-new 2.0-liter turbocharged engine partnered with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
The new Acura RDX has been developed specifically for the North American market by designers in California and Ohio. The latter is where the car will be assembled, by the way.
- Lincoln reveals specs, release date of the Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door series
- Nio officially debuts the ES6, Tesla’s main rival in China
- Kia Soul Booster gets ready to rumble in South Korea
- Eclipse Cross family gets ready for the Rally Dakar with the Cross T1
- McLaren unveils 720S Spider, the lightest convertible on the market