MTM refines the Audi RS5 R coupé
The German car tuner Motoren Technik Mayer GmbH, often referred to simply as MTM, has released an upgrade package for the hi-end Audi RS5 R coupé. It comes with a number of improvements both technical and optical, but the price isn’t being revealed to the public.
Among other things, the Audi RS5 R by MTM sports a new lacquering, a better exhaust system with carbon-fiber exhaust pipes, and stylish 21” light alloy wheels.
The main improvement can be found under the hood, however. The stock Audi RS5 R comes with a 2.9L V6 engine normally capable of up to 457 hp and 600 Nm of torque. Improved by MTM, it can output up to 532 hp and 700 Nm, and accelerate the car from a standstill to 100 km/h in only 3.6 seconds. The upgrade also comes with a greater speed potential of 280 km/h (174 mph).
- Wheelsandmore gives a power push to the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class gets two upgrades by Carlex Design
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s