Corbellati debuts Missile, an insanely fast original hypercar
Corbellati, a recently founded Italian automaker, has introduced the world to an unprecedented hypercar model it named Missile. According to Demetrio Corbellati, a member of the family which runs the enterprise, the idea to create a road vehicle capable of accelerating to 500 kilometers per hour (that’s 310 mph) originated from what everyone at the moment thought was a joke.
The exterior appearance of Corbellati Missile pays homage to some early sport car designs from the 1960s. The vehicle packs a formidable V8 engine theoretically capable of nigh-unthinkable 1,800 horsepower and 2,300 Nm of torque. It works together with a six-speed manual transmission.
The magnificent Corbellati Missile is currently running speed trials, hellbent on crossing the coveted 500 km/h mark. The company says it is planning to introduce a series-ready prototype in just two years from now.
- Lincoln reveals specs, release date of the Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door series
- Nio officially debuts the ES6, Tesla’s main rival in China
- Kia Soul Booster gets ready to rumble in South Korea
- Eclipse Cross family gets ready for the Rally Dakar with the Cross T1
- McLaren unveils 720S Spider, the lightest convertible on the market