Manhart presents another take on the BMW M4 Coupe
The worldwide known tuning studio Manhart Racing has unveiled a racing-only redesign of the BMW M4 Coupe, a car it has already worked on before. The car got an even more aggressive-looking all-carbon body kit and gained in power this time around.
Apart from the aerodynamically shaped body kit, it also received a set of racing-grade wheels clad in high-performance tires, a roll cage, and sport seats. On the other hand, all options and features designed purely for comfort have been thrown away to make the new Manhart MH4 550 as lightweight as possible.
The hood compartment of the racing-only Manhart MH4 550 conceals a 3,0-liter V6 engine reworked to output up to 550 horsepower. Its acceleration performance remains undisclosed, as does the total cost of the project.
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes