Novitec gives the Lamborghini Aventador S a power push
Lucky owners of the lush Lamborghini Aventador S can now upgrade their vehicle for even more performance and acceleration dynamics. Novitec has released an extensive tuning package for the already more than able supercar.
The Lamborghini Aventador S by Novitec got to keep its stock 8.5-liter V12 monster engine, but its performance went up to 763 hp (569 kW) and 732 Nm (540 lb·ft) of torque. The vehicle now accelerates to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 2.8 seconds – one-tenth of a second faster than the base model.
Buyers of the custom Lamborghini Aventador S by Novitec get an all-carbon body kit that comes with an unrestricted choice of lacquering options. They will also appreciate adjustable suspension, designer-made wheels, and a new lightweight exhaust system.
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline