M Performance revamps the BMW M5
M Performance, a tuning and design firm dedicated exclusively to BMW vehicles, has unveiled its latest take on the BMW M5 performance sedan. The car has got a new aerodynamic body kit and an overall aggressive appearance.
Among other things, the BMW M5 by M Performance sports a front spoiler, a redesigned radiator grille and carbon rear view mirror holders. Its exhaust pipes and rear diffusor are also made of carbon.
The restyled BMW M5 by M Performance sustained no modifications under the hood. There is still the same old 4.4-liter, twin-turbo V8 with 600 hp (447 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb·ft) of torque. It can accelerate the car 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in trifling 3.2 seconds.
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline