M Performance revamps the BMW M5
M Performance, a tuning and design firm dedicated exclusively to BMW vehicles, has unveiled its latest take on the BMW M5 performance sedan. The car has got a new aerodynamic body kit and an overall aggressive appearance.
Among other things, the BMW M5 by M Performance sports a front spoiler, a redesigned radiator grille and carbon rear view mirror holders. Its exhaust pipes and rear diffusor are also made of carbon.
The restyled BMW M5 by M Performance sustained no modifications under the hood. There is still the same old 4.4-liter, twin-turbo V8 with 600 hp (447 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb·ft) of torque. It can accelerate the car 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in trifling 3.2 seconds.
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes