R1 Motorsports revamps the Audi R8 V10 Plus
The German car tuner R1 Motorsports has launched sales of a new body kit package for the luxurious Audi R8 V10 Plus. While purely aesthetic, the upgrade looks exceptionally sleek and stylish – and therefore perhaps worthy of consideration.
Based on the images published, the Audi R8 V10 Plus package by R1 Motorsports sports an aerodynamically-shaped body kit including a front splitter, a rear diffusor, and a rear wing. The car also receives a set of designer-made bronze-colored wheels varying in diameter.
The hood compartment of the Audi R8 V10 Plus supercar got to keep its naturally-aspirated V10 gasoline engine capable of 611 hp (455 kW) and 560 Nm (413 lb·ft) of torque. It can sprint to 100 km/h (62 mph) in under 3.3 seconds and ultimately accelerates to 330 km/h (205 mph).
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250