ABT Sportsline studio presented customized Audi R8 V10 plus
The tuner modified the sports car to the future auto show in Geneva. In spite of the fact that the power plant remained unchanged, specialists of ABT Sportsline could increase the car power in 20 h.p. by installation of the new exhaust system made of stainless steel. Now Audi R8 model became 630-hp.
Besides, the sports car received a new set of stabilizers, a screw suspension bracket and additional screw holes in the back for ventilation. The design will be remembered for a new dodger, carbonic cases of side mirrors, and also black rims: 19-inch ABT High Performance ER-F or 20-inch ABT High Performance GR. Leather and inserts from a coal plastic was widely used inside.
Photo: ABT Sportsline
- Jeep Wrangler gets ready to rumble at the Easter Safari
- Playsam releases a collection of Maserati wooden toy cars
- A Blast from the Past: Mecum announces auction on a retrofuturistic car from the 1950s
- TopCar puts the Porsche 911 Cabriolet in a new all-carbon suit
- Dutch tuners remodel the Bentley Continental GT into an off-roader