BMW X6 M gets special attention from Manhart and Carlex Design
Carlex Design, a Polish car interior design firm, has unveiled an interesting take on the luxurious BMW X6 M SUV. The vehicle was decorated in a predominantly black gamma with numerous yellow highlights throughout. Only top-grade leather and Alcantara were used.
Interestingly, the owner of the car first took it to the German tuning house Manhart for an extensive performance upgrade. The BMW X6 M left the works with a logo which read ‘MHX6 800’ – that’s the name of the upgrade carried out by Manhart.
The vehicle got a new carbon aerodynamic body kit alongside with other similar improvements. Its stock 4.4-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine, initially capable of 575 hp (429 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb·ft) of torque, has been upgraded to output up to 823 hp (614 kW) and 1,100 Nm (811 lb·ft).
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes