Mitsubishi Pajero says goodbye to Germany with the Final Edition
Mitsubishi Motors Europe is wrapping up the sales of the Mitsubishi Pajero SUV in Germany, an official announcement states. The last batch of 1,000 Mitsubishi Pajero Final Edition vehicles will roll off the lines soon and be available in 3- and 5-door variants.
The three-door Mitsubishi Pajero Final Edition sport utility vehicle will be based off the entry-level specification. In addition to that, it is going to get 18-inch wheels, better body protection, cruise control and other nice extras. It is also to be priced €5,000 above that model, so get €37,000 ready if you’d like to buy it when it comes out.
In contrast, the five-door Mitsubishi Pajero Final Edition will comply with the hi-end Pajero Top specification. It is going to ship with uniquely designed 20-inch wheels, premium interior trimming and tinted LED headlamps. It is going to sell at €49,000, which is just €2,000 above the regular Mitsubishi Pajero Top.
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November