G-Power celebrates 35 years of the BMW M3 E92 with an engine boost pack
The German tuning workshop G-Power has unveiled a new tuning kit for the previous-gen BMW M3 E92. The 35 Jahre Edition package comes with a neat engine performance boost and costs €2,999 to buy and install.
The stock BMW M3 E92 shipped with a four-liter V8 engine capable of 420 hp (313 kW) and 400 Nm (295 lb·ft) of torque. Once retrofitted with the 35 Jahre Edition package, its power goes up to 501 hp (374 kW). G-Power provides no specific torque or acceleration data, but it is clear that the car becomes faster and more agile.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler