Porsche Macan Turbo gets two engine upgrades from O.CT
O.CT, a tuning firm based in Switzerland and mostly dealing with supercar upgrades, has decided to try something new with the Porsche Macan Turbo. The car received two purely technical upgrades meant to improve its engine performance.
As you may remember, the hottest Porsche Macan Turbo Performance comes equipped with a twin-turbo V6 engine capable of 440 hp (328 kW) and 600 Nm (442 lb·ft) of torque. It can accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.4 seconds and eventually reach 272 km/h (169 mph).
Once retrofitted with the Stage 1 performance upgrade package by O.CT, the engine of the Porsche Macan Turbo goes up to 455 hp (339 kW) and 630 Nm (465 lb·ft) of torque. Stage 2 takes it further up to 528 hp (394 kW) and 710 Nm (524 lb·ft), enabling it to conclude the customary sprint in just 4 seconds.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser