Hyundai Encino goes on sale in China
Hyundai Encino, a compact crossover SUV released in other countries under the name of Kona, has gone on sale in China priced between 129,900 and 155,900 Chinese Yuan.
The vehicle is set to conquer the Chinese market with a 1.6-liter gasoline engine good for 177 hp (132 kW) and 265 Nm (195 lb·ft) of torque. Among other things, the new Hyundai Encino ships strictly front-driven and sports LED headlamps, an electronically-controlled roof hatch, and a set of 18” wheels.
The interior of the newcomer makes use of practical and durable materials. The base trim level comes with an electronic parking brake, an advanced infotainment system with a large sensor display, an up-to-date sound system and other features for a safe and pleasant driving experience.
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November