Audi SQ7 by ABT Sportsline: New looks, new strengths
The ABT Sportsline car tuner team has worked its tuner magic on the Audi SQ7 performance SUV. The car has decidedly gained some style points alongside with an engine performance upgrade – all thanks to the new ABT Power S package.
It now sports a matte blue lacquering and 21” designer wheels which lend it a very stylish appearance. More importantly, though, its stock 4.0-liter V8 turbo diesel engine got boosted to some impressive 520 hp (388 kW) and 970 Nm (715 lb·ft) of torque. The Audi SQ7 accelerates 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.6 seconds with the ABT Power S installed, which is 0.2 seconds better than the base model.
ABT Sportsline plans to issue a total of 10 such Audi SQ7 vehicles, each priced at €216,000 and above. It is worth mentioning that the car now consumes 20 liters of gasoline per 100 km traveled – that would be 14.1 miles per gallon for our British readers or 11.75 MPG for those in the USA.
- Ford Ranger Raptor gets slammed onto 35-inch wheels
- M&D Exclusive Cardesign pushes out another upgraded G-Wagen
- RACE! South Africa unveils comprehensively modded Range Rover Spor
- The Project Katama is another custom LR Defender by E.C.D. Automotive Design
- Volkswagen Touareg gets a beauty injection in ABT Sportsline