A one-of-a-kind Ferrari 625TF with a rich history goes on sale
The auction house Bonhams will soon put up a unique 1953 Ferrari 625TF roadster for sale at between €4.5M and €6.5M. Considering that the vehicle counts among the only three cars to have had their body built by the car design atelier Vignale, the abovementioned price range shouldn’t really be surprising.
This particular Ferrari 625TF uses a 2.5-liter V4 engine. It has changed ownership five times throughout its history in the Latin Amerika, participated in a number of competitions and was ultimately discovered in a junkyard in 1974. The vehicle was then taken through a complete restoration.
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November