Chinese McLaren 570GT Cabbeen Collection has golden dragons on its doors
The British luxury car manufacturer McLaren has unveiled its China-only 570GT supercar adorned with hand-painted golden dragon art.
The limited Cabbeen Collection bears the name of the famous Chinese designer and artist and obviously targets the upper market segment.
The exterior of the vehicle is lacquered Obsidian Black, creating a very compelling contrast with the golden dragon drawings on the doors.
The lavish McLaren 570GT Cabbeen Collection comes with a 3.8-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine whose performance exceeds 565 hp (420 kW). It is paired with a seven-speed DCT, allowing the vehicle to accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.4 seconds and ultimately reach 328 km/h (204 mph).
- Fiat Ducato-based motorhome stuns visitors of the CMT 2019
- Nissan unveils unique NV300-based carpenter’s van in Brussels
- Edge Customs unveils an over-the-top take on the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- Nissan Altima debuts at the Montreal Motor Show with tracks instead of wheels
- Ford reveals the new Mondeo