Brabham BT62 is a £1M racing coupe
Brabham Automotive has revealed a limited series of Brabham BT62 supercars with over 700 ‘horses’ (520+ kW) under the hood. A total of 70 vehicles will roll off the band, priced at £1,000,000 each.
The performance-packed coupe gets 18” wheels clad in Michelin tires, a sporty exhaust system and a reworked body kit producing up to 1,200 kg (2,645 lbs.) of extra downforce. It also makes use of Kevlar as well as carbon fiber.
The interior of the racing vehicle sports carbon bucket seats, six-point safety harnesses, a 100% digital instrument panel, a carbon steering wheel and adjustable pedals.
The powertrain consists of a hi-end 5.4-liter V8 engine capable of exerting over 660 Nm (492 lb·ft) of torque, and a six-speed sequential transmission. Its curb weight barely exceeds 970 kg (2,140 lbs.).
It’s just too bad Brabham Automotive remained silent on the acceleration performance and the top going speed of their magnificent Brabham BT62.
- Flashy golden Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio to take part in the 2019 Mille Miglia race
- BMW M5 Edition 35 Years comes out in July, sports unique exterior and cabin
- Porsche 935 gets reincarnated in 77 units sporting 7 classical liveries
- Nissan improves its Navara/Frontier truck for wilderness trips
- 4th-gen Ford Focus ST estate/wagon debuts at last