Zotye reveals second-gen T600
The Chinese car manufacturer Zotye Auto has finally introduced the second generation of its T600 front-driven compact SUV, which will enter the domestic market before the end of 2018.
The images published show what looks like the base model of the car, but we can look forward to a few high-end versions as well. For example, the original Zotye T600 was available in Coupe and Sport editions.
The newcomer is 60 mm (2.34”) longer and 2 mm (0.07”) taller than its predecessor, but otherwise not much different from it. The interior is another story: there is contrasting trimming, a digital dashboard and an infotainment system featuring a large touchscreen that seems to hover in the air above the center console.
The manufacturer likely won’t be discussing the technical characteristics and dynamic performance of the new car until much closer to the sales launch.
The original Zotye T600 came with gasoline engines 1.5 and 2.0 liters large and capable of 162 hp (121 kW) and 190 hp (142 kW), accordingly. Either of these two could work in conjunction with a manual transmission or a DCT.
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ once again owns the circuit
- The Dream Lives Again: 135,000-HP ultimate car project secures new funding
- 14-year-old teenager demonstrates how one drifts the Ford GT
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown