All-electric DS 3 Crossback to debut in Paris
A new all-electric crossover SUV model named DS 3 Crossback will celebrate its public debut at the International Motor Show in Paris, France in October 2018. The premium car manufacturer has got much more to demonstrate than one new vehicle, though.
Stéphane Le Guéve, head of PSA Group Great Britain, said in an interview that the company expects to release at least four crossovers in the nearest future, the DS 3 Crossback among them.
The car will be able to travel up to 200 km (125 mi) before exhausting its 50 kWh battery array. It will probably use the E-CMP platform as base.
The manufacturer provided no trim specs, but mentioned that the car will be available with a choice of conventional IC engines alongside the electric powertrain.
As a premium vehicle, the DS 3 Crossback is not going to be cheap.
Photo: autoexpress.co.uk; automobile-magazine.fr
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November