Unique Bertone Nuccio concept car goes on sale at just €320k
The Italian auction house Aste Bolaffi will soon hold sales for at least half a hundred of classical and collector cars, one of these a completely unique Bertone Nuccio sports vehicle.
Interestingly, Aste Bolaffi only wants €320,000 euro out of the deal, even though the car cost €2 million when it came out.
Built to celebrate 100 years of the famous Italian coachbuilder Bertone, Bertone Nuccio enjoyed its premiere at the 2012 Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland. It features Ferrari F430 chassis and packs a 4.3-liter V8 engine with 480 hp (358 kW). Its chief designer once admitted that he drew inspiration from the legendary Lancia Stratos Zero while designing the Nuccio.
That said, Aste Bolaffi isn’t the only major seller of rare and exclusive sports vehicles out there. For instance, there’s Sotheby’s, which is going to sell a unique Ferrari 328 GTS Conciso concept car with a custom body design built on a 1989 Ferrari chassis.
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown
- Porsche to build 4 custom 911 GT2 RS anew following the Grande America fire
- $3M Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar sold out in a matter of days
- New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to premiere in November