Vilner presents Mercedes-AMG S63 interior overhaul
It is no secret that the Mercedes-AMG S63 convertible offers quite a lot in terms of luxury as it is. The Bulgarian car design studio Vilner still managed to find something that was missing.
That “something”, apparently, was a set of stylish new seats with contrast perforated-leather upholstery and wavy stitching arranged in a geometrical pattern. The pattern actually flows over onto the sides and the lumbar supports and echoes the same theme on front and rear door panels.
And that would be it, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 luxury vehicle received no further modification from Vilner. Perhaps none was necessary: the seats in a car are its most immediately recognizable part. One slight master stroke – and the passenger space looks like something you’ve never seen before.
Alright, there are a few other minor touches, such as the Vilner logo adorning the digital dashboard and the ignition key wrapped in the same kind of leather. Apparently, Vilner reasoned that the key is just another part of the car, so why not lend it some style as well?
Prices for a Mercedes-AMG S63 Cabrio by Vilner remain undisclosed to the public.
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class series is highly popular in Europe. Around 15,000 vehicles have been sold annually over the past two years.
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes