Mansory launches Mercedes-AMG C 63 upgrade kit
The famous car design atelier Mansory has released an extensive upgrade kit for the Mercedes-AMG C 63 coupe. The car has received a new aerodynamic body kit and some new accessories along with a substantial engine upgrade.
The engineers have optimized the control software of the stock 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine of the vehicle and gave it a new sports exhaust system. As a result, its performance went up almost 150 points to a total of 650 hp (485 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb·ft) of torque.
After that, Mansory proceeded to design a custom body kit for the Mercedes-AMG C 63. The car received a new front splitter, front and hood lips, side skirts, a roof-mounted spoiler and a diffusor made out of carbon. It also received new shock absorbers for reduced road clearance and a pair of stainless-steel exhaust pipes.
Interior improvements include door sill lighting, branded floor mats and aluminum pedal pads along with a luxury finish that makes use of leather, Alcantara, carbon, wood and piano lacquer.
With a well-done job like this, Mansory should be looking forward to being snowed under new client orders. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class series is incredibly popular in Europe, with around 350,000 vehicles sold in Europe over the past two years alone.
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes