T Sportline turns Tesla Model X into an evil-looking sports car
However you look at it, the Tesla Model X provides the impression of a neat and friendly vehicle to have by your side. T Sportline, world’s only car design atelier to work with Tesla cars, has spent countless hours on eliminating exactly those “nice” traits.
The guys have designed a completely new carbon aerodynamic package for the vehicle, the “T Largo”. T Largo includes a new bumper, a front lip, a diffusor, a rear wing, side skirts and bigger wheel arches. It also makes the car 50 millimeters (2 inches) broader on each side. The already grim-looking body kit is complemented by a set of 22-inch glossy-black wheels. In an outfit like this, we agree that the car looks muscular, mean-tempered and even menacing.
The photos show a Model X P100D wearing the styling kit. That one normally gets going at 100 km/h in less than three seconds, and since T Sportline made no major technical modifications, we can assume that the acceleration times remained the same.
The atelier expects to produce a total of 20 pimped-out Tesla Model X, but pricing is still being decided upon.
- Novitec tailors opulent body kit for the Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
- McChip-DKR unveils six-stage upgrade plan for Mercedes-AMG C63, costs $110,000
- Aspire Design launches new Range Rover Velar styling package
- Hoffy Automobile turns BMW M4 into phantasmagorical concept
- BMW X3 gets a styling kit from Dahler