Jon Olsson puts up his Rolls-Royce Wraith on sale for €275,000
Famous professional free-skier and racing driver Jon Olsson has posted a sale ad with Autoleitner for his modded Rolls-Royce Wraith sport car equipped with a 812hp / 605kW strong engine. The asking price is €275,000.
In advertising the deal, he stressed that the vehicle received some serious modifications a year ago to fulfil his long-standing dream of performing a burnout on a Rolls-Royce.
The four-seat Rolls-Royce Wraith packs a 6.6-liter, twin-turbo V12 engine and only has around 13,000 kilometers (8,000 miles) on its odometer. It also features a sport exhaust system, a roof-mounted expedition rack and a LED light bar on ultra-strong magnets. The coupe wears a camouflage body pattern.
Jon Olsson, while primarily famous as a professional free-skier, is also an avid collector of tuned and customized vehicles. A little while ago he bought an enormous Mercedes-Benz G500 and sawed its roof clean off with a chainsaw. When asked “Why?” by the fans, he said the ride was too big to fit into his Monaco garage.
- Wald International gives the splendid Maserati Quattroporte some tuner love
- Russian tuner places order for five custom Pagani Huayra Dragon hypercars
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes