Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S Coupe gets a body kit by Larte Design
This is not the first time Larte Design works on Mercedes-Benz cars, and their designs somehow always come out great. Their latest creation is a custom all-carbon body kit for the Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S Coupe.
The kit includes both bumpers, an air splitter, a diffusor and numerous carbon elements decorating the side skirts and the wheel arches of the vehicle. There are also several Larte Design emblems throughout the body.
Those who own the coupe-SUV variant of the German vehicle may look forward to an even more extensive overhaul, including a restyled radiator grille design and different splitter and diffusor.
Larte Design remained silent about the price of the upgrade.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE