Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S Coupe gets a body kit by Larte Design
This is not the first time Larte Design works on Mercedes-Benz cars, and their designs somehow always come out great. Their latest creation is a custom all-carbon body kit for the Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S Coupe.
The kit includes both bumpers, an air splitter, a diffusor and numerous carbon elements decorating the side skirts and the wheel arches of the vehicle. There are also several Larte Design emblems throughout the body.
Those who own the coupe-SUV variant of the German vehicle may look forward to an even more extensive overhaul, including a restyled radiator grille design and different splitter and diffusor.
Larte Design remained silent about the price of the upgrade.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler