Carlex Design unveils Mercedes-Benz X-Class Yachting Edition
Carlex Design has revealed its take on the Mercedes-Benz X-Class pickup truck, complete with a magnificent all-carbon body kit and certain body parts borrowed from the Maybach S650. The limited series is called Yachting Edition.
The kit consists of 15 parts, among them a radiator grille, hood cover moldings, bumpers (both), wheel arches, a spoiler, and rear light recesses. The atelier also paints the car body a chocolate cream tint and installs a custom set of wheels.
The interior features the same kind of Nappa leather that decorated the insides of the latest Maybach vehicles. There are also chamois and precious woods used throughout.
The exact production amount of the Yachting Edition series is unannounced. Prices will likely exceed €100,000.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE