Carlex Design unveils Mercedes-Benz X-Class Yachting Edition
Carlex Design has revealed its take on the Mercedes-Benz X-Class pickup truck, complete with a magnificent all-carbon body kit and certain body parts borrowed from the Maybach S650. The limited series is called Yachting Edition.
The kit consists of 15 parts, among them a radiator grille, hood cover moldings, bumpers (both), wheel arches, a spoiler, and rear light recesses. The atelier also paints the car body a chocolate cream tint and installs a custom set of wheels.
The interior features the same kind of Nappa leather that decorated the insides of the latest Maybach vehicles. There are also chamois and precious woods used throughout.
The exact production amount of the Yachting Edition series is unannounced. Prices will likely exceed €100,000.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler