Fostla launches an upgrade for Mercedes-AMG GT S
The German car design studio Fostla has revealed an options package for the Mercedes-AMG GT S sport coupe. The €28,000 offer comes with both cosmetic and performance-oriented tweaks.
The Stage 1 of the upgrade envisages the installation of a new carbon body kit consisting of an adjustable rear wing, a rear diffusor, additional air intakes and a front air splitter. Stage 2 adds a lowered sport suspension by KW.
The third and final stage improves the performance of the stock V8 turbo engine by 103 hp / 77 kW and 118 Nm / 87 lb·ft of torque. Once the firmware has been upgraded and the injection system swapped with a more efficient one, the engine becomes capable of 613 hp / 457 kW and 768 Nm / 566 lb·ft.
The studio provides no acceleration data on the new Mercedes-AMG GT S. The production car accelerates from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds and ultimately reaches 310 km/h (193 mph). It stands to reason that the upgraded one can beat these numbers.
The entire options package costs €28,000.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler