Fostla launches an upgrade for Mercedes-AMG GT S
The German car design studio Fostla has revealed an options package for the Mercedes-AMG GT S sport coupe. The €28,000 offer comes with both cosmetic and performance-oriented tweaks.
The Stage 1 of the upgrade envisages the installation of a new carbon body kit consisting of an adjustable rear wing, a rear diffusor, additional air intakes and a front air splitter. Stage 2 adds a lowered sport suspension by KW.
The third and final stage improves the performance of the stock V8 turbo engine by 103 hp / 77 kW and 118 Nm / 87 lb·ft of torque. Once the firmware has been upgraded and the injection system swapped with a more efficient one, the engine becomes capable of 613 hp / 457 kW and 768 Nm / 566 lb·ft.
The studio provides no acceleration data on the new Mercedes-AMG GT S. The production car accelerates from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds and ultimately reaches 310 km/h (193 mph). It stands to reason that the upgraded one can beat these numbers.
The entire options package costs €28,000.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE