Mahnart launches a performance upgrade kit for the BMW M5
The car tuning shop Manhart has launched the MH5 700 upgrade package meant exclusively for the BMW X5 Competition (F90) sedan. The bundle comes with a number of purely visual changes and a nice performance boost.
The production car comes equipped with a 4.4-liter V8 bi-turbo engine capable of 617 hp (460 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb·ft) of torque. Working in tandem with a hi-end automatic transmission, the engine enables the vehicle to accelerate 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) in just 3.4 seconds.
The MH5 700 package by Manhart improves these figures to 713 hp (532 kW) and 870 Nm (642 lb·ft) of torque. The atelier doesn’t provide any data on the acceleration performance of the BMW M5 Competition after the upgrade, though. It also doesn’t go into any kind of specifics, including which parts have been modified or replaced.
The deal also includes a new all-carbon aerodynamic body kit and a set of 21-inch design wheels.
Prices are available upon request only.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE