ABT Sportsline releases world’s first hybrid-powered estate supercar
ABT Sportsline has finished building the world’s first estate supercar based on the Audi RS6 and featuring a hybrid drivetrain.
The car design atelier began by using its own customized RS6 design, rather than a production vehicle. The engineers equipped it with a hybrid drivetrain including a four-liter, bi-turbo V8 engine, a single powerful electric motor and a 13.6-kWh traction battery. The resulting combination proved capable of 1,000 hp (745 kW) and 1,291 Nm (950 lb·ft) of torque. Driven by it, the Audi RS6 accelerates 0-300 km/h (187 mph) in mere ten seconds.
ABT Sportline has also designed a brand-new aerodynamic body kit for its unique estate supercar. There is no detailed information available on its contents so far.
The top non-hybrid performer in the Audi RS6 ABT Sportline family can produce up to 735 hp / 538 kW, acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.4 seconds.
The production Audi RS6 only has 560 hp (418 kW) and 700 Nm (516 lb·ft) of torque at its disposal, but goes up to 605 hp / 451 kW once the Performance Package is installed.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE