Wald International launches Mercedes-AMG GT S Black Bison
Japanese car design atelier Wald International has revealed its take on the Mercedes-AMG GT sport car. The vehicle now sports a magnificent Black Bison body kit.
The package includes side skirts, a front splitter, a boot lid-mounted spoiler, and both bumpers. German supercar owners may choose either carbon or fiberglass.
The Mercedes-AMG GT revealed by Wald International flaunts a sleek body clad in bright-green PVC film, but other color options are also available. Rim choices are limited to two sets, 21” and 22”.
The entire drivetrain and the braking system of the car remained without modifications. It is also unclear whether any interior works took place.
Prices are only available upon request.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler