Wald International launches Mercedes-AMG GT S Black Bison
Japanese car design atelier Wald International has revealed its take on the Mercedes-AMG GT sport car. The vehicle now sports a magnificent Black Bison body kit.
The package includes side skirts, a front splitter, a boot lid-mounted spoiler, and both bumpers. German supercar owners may choose either carbon or fiberglass.
The Mercedes-AMG GT revealed by Wald International flaunts a sleek body clad in bright-green PVC film, but other color options are also available. Rim choices are limited to two sets, 21” and 22”.
The entire drivetrain and the braking system of the car remained without modifications. It is also unclear whether any interior works took place.
Prices are only available upon request.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE