Prior Design launches a body kit for the Mercedes-AMG GT S
The Prior Design car atelier has been releasing body kits for Mercedes sport cars for over three years now. Their today’s release is a new body kit for the two-door variant of the Mercedes-AMG GT S.
The package includes a massive rear diffusor, both bumpers, side skirts, wheel arch extenders, a new hood cover, and a rear wing. All of the above elements are made of pure carbon.
There are also sets of design wheels clad in Continental tires and available in a variety of sizes.
On the technical side of things, the Mercedes-AMG GT S gets a new exhaust system and different H&R springs. Once installed, the suspension kit lowers the vehicle 40 mm (1.6”) closer to the ground.
The interior of the two-door car features wash-leather trimming of the seats, door panels, dashboard and the center tunnel. Contrast stitching and occasional carbon elements are used throughout.
The atelier didn’t mention the price of the upgrade.
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser
- Forgiato outfits Chevrolet Camaro with 32-inch wheels
- Cartech reveals another take on the old Jeep Wrangler