Prior Design launches a body kit for the Mercedes-AMG GT S
The Prior Design car atelier has been releasing body kits for Mercedes sport cars for over three years now. Their today’s release is a new body kit for the two-door variant of the Mercedes-AMG GT S.
The package includes a massive rear diffusor, both bumpers, side skirts, wheel arch extenders, a new hood cover, and a rear wing. All of the above elements are made of pure carbon.
There are also sets of design wheels clad in Continental tires and available in a variety of sizes.
On the technical side of things, the Mercedes-AMG GT S gets a new exhaust system and different H&R springs. Once installed, the suspension kit lowers the vehicle 40 mm (1.6”) closer to the ground.
The interior of the two-door car features wash-leather trimming of the seats, door panels, dashboard and the center tunnel. Contrast stitching and occasional carbon elements are used throughout.
The atelier didn’t mention the price of the upgrade.
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE