Infiniti reveals its first all-electric roadster
Japanese car maker Infiniti has published the first image of its all-new, environmentally clean roadster model. The car will be displayed at the upcoming motor show in Pebble Beach, California.
Its design appears highly authentic and manages to combine two seemingly incompatible stylistic directions: retro and futurism.
Infiniti’s Design Deirector Karim Habib commented on the release, saying “Our new concept provides clues to where the Infiniti brand is heading. For us, electrification means performance – our electrified cars will be powerful, efficient, and a joy to drive.”
The all-electric roadster will join the same family of concept cars as the Q Inspiration and the Prototype 9. The latter was introduced last summer and looked like a racecar from the 1940s. The Infiniti Q Inspiration, on the contrary, provided some insight into the new design philosophy of the marque.
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ once again owns the circuit
- The Dream Lives Again: 135,000-HP ultimate car project secures new funding
- 14-year-old teenager demonstrates how one drifts the Ford GT
- Toyota and Suzuki elaborate on their partnership
- Legendary 20th-century supercars line up for a drag race showdown