New Pagani Huayra gets the name Gyrfalcon
Italian car manufacturer Pagani has come to the Concours d’Elegance in California with a special edition of its Huayra roadster. The vehicle was named the Gyrfalcon after one of the fastest-flying birds in the Falconidae family.
Unlike other Pagani models, the Gyrfalcon sports a white body with occasional golden and blue accents as well as gyrfalcon silhouettes on its doors and seat headrests.
The company never specified who ordered the creation of the unique vehicle or what what drivetrain modifications were made. This likely means that the car got to keep its 6.0L turbocharged Mercedes V12 with 764 hp (570 kW) partnered with a 7-speed DSG transmission.
The cost of the upgrade remained likewise unannounced.
- Man completes street-legal F1 racecar he has spent five years building
- All-electric Denza Concept X debuts at the Shenzheng show
- Skoda’s Vision GT Concept makes a surprise appearance at the Shenzhen 2019
- A unique Opel Zafira concept debuts at the Opel-Treffen 2019
- A Bomb from Bavaria: BMW resurrects the 49-year-old Garmisch Concept