New Pagani Huayra gets the name Gyrfalcon
Italian car manufacturer Pagani has come to the Concours d’Elegance in California with a special edition of its Huayra roadster. The vehicle was named the Gyrfalcon after one of the fastest-flying birds in the Falconidae family.
Unlike other Pagani models, the Gyrfalcon sports a white body with occasional golden and blue accents as well as gyrfalcon silhouettes on its doors and seat headrests.
The company never specified who ordered the creation of the unique vehicle or what what drivetrain modifications were made. This likely means that the car got to keep its 6.0L turbocharged Mercedes V12 with 764 hp (570 kW) partnered with a 7-speed DSG transmission.
The cost of the upgrade remained likewise unannounced.
- Chinese GAC Entranze is an all-electric MPV concept made of eco-friendly materials
- Subaru unveils WRX STI S209, its strongest production car ever
- Ford Explorer gets hybrid and sport versions
- Infiniti unveils all-electric SUV concept called QX Inspiration
- The Nissan IMs is an off-road sedan concept with 490 horses under the hood