Ford GT Heritage Edition will wake your nostalgia
Back in the time, the legendary Ford GT40 racecars rivaled Ferrari in the 24 Hours of Le-Mans. To commemorate the good old times, the company will be releasing Ford GT Heritage Edition wearing the same colors as the iconic Ford GT40 from the 1960s.
Aside from the nostalgia-inducing livery, the supercar will be receiving carbon body parts, orange-colored brake supports, 20-inch wheels and silvery side mirror holders.
The interior will get the same color scheme with unique seat upholstery and glossy highlights in the door handles and the dashboard. Part of the finishing will involve natural wash-leather, and the paddle shifter will be made of anodized metal.
The company revealed no details about the drivetrain the series will ship with, so we can expect it to be released with a regular 3.5L, bi-turbo V6 Ford GT engine boosted to around 630 hp (470 kW).
- Chinese GAC Entranze is an all-electric MPV concept made of eco-friendly materials
- Subaru unveils WRX STI S209, its strongest production car ever
- Ford Explorer gets hybrid and sport versions
- Infiniti unveils all-electric SUV concept called QX Inspiration
- The Nissan IMs is an off-road sedan concept with 490 horses under the hood