Ford GT Heritage Edition will wake your nostalgia
Back in the time, the legendary Ford GT40 racecars rivaled Ferrari in the 24 Hours of Le-Mans. To commemorate the good old times, the company will be releasing Ford GT Heritage Edition wearing the same colors as the iconic Ford GT40 from the 1960s.
Aside from the nostalgia-inducing livery, the supercar will be receiving carbon body parts, orange-colored brake supports, 20-inch wheels and silvery side mirror holders.
The interior will get the same color scheme with unique seat upholstery and glossy highlights in the door handles and the dashboard. Part of the finishing will involve natural wash-leather, and the paddle shifter will be made of anodized metal.
The company revealed no details about the drivetrain the series will ship with, so we can expect it to be released with a regular 3.5L, bi-turbo V6 Ford GT engine boosted to around 630 hp (470 kW).
- Man completes street-legal F1 racecar he has spent five years building
- All-electric Denza Concept X debuts at the Shenzheng show
- Skoda’s Vision GT Concept makes a surprise appearance at the Shenzhen 2019
- A unique Opel Zafira concept debuts at the Opel-Treffen 2019
- A Bomb from Bavaria: BMW resurrects the 49-year-old Garmisch Concept