New BMW M5 F90 First Edition gets posh wheels
As you probably know, BMW celebrated the birth of the M5 F90 model by releasing a First Edition series of just 400 cars early this year. Each vehicle has slightly larger overall dimensions and sports a metallic Frozen Dark Red lacquering with glossy-black body accents.
The interior of the car features a luxurious all-leather finish in smoky grey with contrast stitching and occasional glossy-black highlights. There is a plaque on the center console with the series name on it. All of the above looks highly unique costs around U.S. $160,000 to purchase.
Still, there are people among us to whom “unique” is often not unique enough. An owner of a BMW M5 F90 First Edition recently came to Wheels Boutique and asked for a set of new wheels.
The tuner team lowered the suspension and swapped the stock 20-inch wheels of the vehicle for a luxury-grade 21-inch set by HRE, namely the S101.
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit