ADV.1 Wheels unveils a really odd Nissan GT-R tuning job
Rim manufacturer ADV.1 Wheels has come out with an extremely unusual take on the Nissan GT-R. Painted vivid purple, with extremely low suspension and flashy 21” wheels, this is definitely a case of “dress to impress”.
The car was manufactured in 2018 and bought in Indonesia with the Rocket Bunny Pandem body kit already installed (no further details provided). Given that ADV.1 made no engine adjustments, its performance should lie in the 565 hp / 420 kW area.
The car most likely has adjustable air suspension, which the atelier must have sunk impractically low only to showcase its posh 21-inch wheels. It remains open whether a car outfitted like this would stand a chance on a racetrack, though.
The Nissan GT-R is extremely popular on the tuning scene. The automotive world has seen numerous modifications of it over the past decade – but this purple exemplar will perhaps go down in history as one of the more memorable, if odd, ones.
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love