Mercedes GLC gets Inferno body kit from TopCar
Following in the footsteps of Brabus and Wald International, Russian car tuner team TopCar has released a new body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLC, optionally available in top-quality lacquered carbon.
The team has designed a new hood cover, both bumpers, air intakes, and a front spoiler lip. They also outfitted it with the Mercedes AMG GT R radiator grille bearing the TopCar badge.
The car gained fender moldings and a rear apron with a diffusor, a trunk-mounted spoiler lip and another TopCar badge next to the word “Inferno”. All parts can be made out of valuable lacquered carbon as well as more common materials.
Last but not least, the atelier gave the vehicle a set of 21-inch aluminum rims and red brake supports.
TopCar never mentioned the price of the upgrade.
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love