Mercedes GLC gets Inferno body kit from TopCar
Following in the footsteps of Brabus and Wald International, Russian car tuner team TopCar has released a new body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLC, optionally available in top-quality lacquered carbon.
The team has designed a new hood cover, both bumpers, air intakes, and a front spoiler lip. They also outfitted it with the Mercedes AMG GT R radiator grille bearing the TopCar badge.
The car gained fender moldings and a rear apron with a diffusor, a trunk-mounted spoiler lip and another TopCar badge next to the word “Inferno”. All parts can be made out of valuable lacquered carbon as well as more common materials.
Last but not least, the atelier gave the vehicle a set of 21-inch aluminum rims and red brake supports.
TopCar never mentioned the price of the upgrade.
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit