This Audi R8 V10 Plus could easily rival the Lamborghini Huracan
Strasse Wheels has introduced a unique All-Black Audi R8 V10 Plus which can match the Lamborghini Huracan both in style and in performance.
Most of the effort went on the new body design. With its impressive matte-black paintjob, the car looks much like the Batmobile – or perhaps like a stealth bomber. The same gamma carries over to the front splitter, diffusor, and massive rear wing.
Once done with that, Strasse Wheels retrofitted the vehicle with 20- and 21-inch SV10M Deep Concave FS wheels with glossy-black lips and carbon-overlaid spokes.
The engine compartment of the All-Black Audi R8 V10 Plus holds a 5.2L V10 engine with 610 hp – the same the Lamborghini Huracan ships with.
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit