This Audi R8 V10 Plus could easily rival the Lamborghini Huracan
Strasse Wheels has introduced a unique All-Black Audi R8 V10 Plus which can match the Lamborghini Huracan both in style and in performance.
Most of the effort went on the new body design. With its impressive matte-black paintjob, the car looks much like the Batmobile – or perhaps like a stealth bomber. The same gamma carries over to the front splitter, diffusor, and massive rear wing.
Once done with that, Strasse Wheels retrofitted the vehicle with 20- and 21-inch SV10M Deep Concave FS wheels with glossy-black lips and carbon-overlaid spokes.
The engine compartment of the All-Black Audi R8 V10 Plus holds a 5.2L V10 engine with 610 hp – the same the Lamborghini Huracan ships with.
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love