Porsche Cayenne gets new wide body kit from Fostla
Car tuning atelier Fostla has unveiled an all-new wide body kit for the Porsche Cayenne.
The designer team took a Cayenne Guardian Evo armed with a 4.2L V8 diesel engine with 380 hp (283 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb·ft) of torque. They equipped it with a prominent front apron with in-built daytime running lights and fog lamps. They also retrofitted it with additional air intakes, a lacquered carbon hood, side skirts, fender moldings, a roof-mounted spoiler, a diffusor and a rear bumper with a center-aligned exhaust pipe.
The atelier replaced the stock wheels with enormous 22” rims and lowered the suspension to maximize the wow-effect.
Finally, Fostla wouldn’t be Fostla if it hadn’t wrapped the entire body of the Porsche Cayenne in its trademark vinyl film.
- SAR-based tuner builds an exact replica of the Sauber-Mercedes C9 racecar
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get