Porsche Cayenne gets new wide body kit from Fostla
Car tuning atelier Fostla has unveiled an all-new wide body kit for the Porsche Cayenne.
The designer team took a Cayenne Guardian Evo armed with a 4.2L V8 diesel engine with 380 hp (283 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb·ft) of torque. They equipped it with a prominent front apron with in-built daytime running lights and fog lamps. They also retrofitted it with additional air intakes, a lacquered carbon hood, side skirts, fender moldings, a roof-mounted spoiler, a diffusor and a rear bumper with a center-aligned exhaust pipe.
The atelier replaced the stock wheels with enormous 22” rims and lowered the suspension to maximize the wow-effect.
Finally, Fostla wouldn’t be Fostla if it hadn’t wrapped the entire body of the Porsche Cayenne in its trademark vinyl film.
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit