Cardiologie Tuning gives Ford Mustang GT some tuner love
The Cardiologie Tuning team has come out with their own rendition of the 2017 Ford Mustang GT. The sport car gained a new body kit and some performance parts.
The engineers began by stripping the car body of all chromed parts, replacing these with glossy black ones, and painting the rest of the body Magnetic Metallic Grey. They then replaced the radiator grille, installed a new spoiler and a custom diffusor. One nice highlight about the entire job is the meticulous love for detail: even the logos and the LEDs in headlights have been painstakingly styled to match the rest of the design.
The muscle car also received a set of 21-inch wheels, lowered suspension, a new exhaust system, and Brembo brakes with red supports.
The atelier neglected to mention any specific engine modifications, which means that the car is still powered by the stock 5.0L V8 engine.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara