Mercedes S-Class gets a crazy upgrade with gold-tinted wheels
A kit of golden-spoked Rotiform LHR wheels and Airlift Performance suspension are both things you would see on a Mini Cooper, VW Golf or maybe an occasional BMW M4. However, Chinese tuners from Iacrophobia decided to take things to their extremes by installing these on a Mercedes S500 sedan.
The car comes in its elegant black lacquer coat that contrasts sharply with gaudy high-polish wheels with numerous gold-ish spokes arranged in a star-like pattern. To maximize the visual impact, the atelier lowered the suspension until the wheels almost touched the fender rims.
The car also received a Brabus aerodynamic body kit and a Bottrop radiator grille.
Iacrophobia did not say anything about technical or interior upgrades of any kind. It also refused to name the cost of the upgrade.
Reporter Sergei Musa
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit