Mercedes S-Class gets a crazy upgrade with gold-tinted wheels
A kit of golden-spoked Rotiform LHR wheels and Airlift Performance suspension are both things you would see on a Mini Cooper, VW Golf or maybe an occasional BMW M4. However, Chinese tuners from Iacrophobia decided to take things to their extremes by installing these on a Mercedes S500 sedan.
The car comes in its elegant black lacquer coat that contrasts sharply with gaudy high-polish wheels with numerous gold-ish spokes arranged in a star-like pattern. To maximize the visual impact, the atelier lowered the suspension until the wheels almost touched the fender rims.
The car also received a Brabus aerodynamic body kit and a Bottrop radiator grille.
Iacrophobia did not say anything about technical or interior upgrades of any kind. It also refused to name the cost of the upgrade.
Reporter Sergei Musa
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love