APR announces world’s strongest Audi RS7 with 1,000 hp
Apparently, car tuner APR is currently working on a Stage 3 power upgrade for the Audi RS7 Performance, which should squeeze it for 1,000 hp (745 kW).
It should be mentioned that the car normally ships with an already more than capable engine rated at 600 hp (447 kW) and 700 Nm (516 lb·ft) of torque.
While the power kit is still in the works, owners of the Audi RS7 Performance may take advantage of the Stage 2 package, which offers 650 hp (485 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lb·ft), enabling the car to sprint 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.1 seconds.
The company plans to release the Stage 3 before the end of 2018. It will consist of new turbochargers, exhaust system, intercooler and methanol system. 21-inch wheels, carbon mirror housings and carbon hood cover will be optionally available.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- New looks, new strengths: Audi A7 gets an upgrade from BEST-Performance
- Gemballa unveils the GTR 8XX EvoR BiTurbo, which is a Porsche 911 at heart
- H&R launches sport springs for the current-gen Audi A6 / Avant
- Severn Valley Motorsport shows a 700-hp Nissan Juke
- Ivan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kitIvan Tampi Customs launches new Chevrolet Corvette body kit