Bugatti Chiron tries on a set of ANRKY Wheels
Bugatti has recently come out with the Chiron hypercar and its even more exclusive Divo variant. The former came out in 500 copies, whereas the latter was part of a strictly limited series of just 40 vehicles. You’d think that means enough uniqueness straight from the factory. You’d be wrong. There are always people who strive for more.
One of these people has recently visited a tuning house, asking for a set of custom-made wheels.
The engineer team outfitted the luxury-laden vehicle with a set of ANRKY AN11 wheels (20” front, 21” rear). The Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Semislick series turned out to be the only tire choice available for such a configuration. While prohibitively expensive, these are the only tires compatible with the speeds routinely achieved by the Chiron. For instance, the wheels rotate at 50 RPM when the car goes at 400 km/h (250 mph), causing all but the best tires to quickly disintegrate from the tremendous pressure.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love