BMW 750i xDrive gets a risqué pink livery
If you’re out hunting for the most unusual and exclusive BMW vehicles out there, you’ll probably be heading for the Abu Dhabi Motors first. Its most recent acquisition, as you may see, is a unique 750i xDrive painted Rose Quartz.
The paint job was done by BMW Individual, Bavarian manufacturer’s in-house customization shop. Exquisite liveries aside, the shop also carries out interior redesigns and can even engrave your name on the dashboard of your car.
Among other things, the 750i xDrive by BMW Abu Dhabi Motors sports two tiny spoilers (you’d be challenged to notice the rear one!) and comes upgraded with the M Sport package.
The upgrade program, while subtle rather than extensive, succeeds in highlighting the classiness and sportiness of the car.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- The Stalker APAL-21541 is a plasticky Niva SUV that costs $19,500
- Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
- Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
- This unique Ford Mustang GT is an homage to the P-51 Mustang fighter/bomber
- MCCHIP-DKR fixes poor performance of the Aston Martin Vantage