BMW 750i xDrive gets a risqué pink livery
If you’re out hunting for the most unusual and exclusive BMW vehicles out there, you’ll probably be heading for the Abu Dhabi Motors first. Its most recent acquisition, as you may see, is a unique 750i xDrive painted Rose Quartz.
The paint job was done by BMW Individual, Bavarian manufacturer’s in-house customization shop. Exquisite liveries aside, the shop also carries out interior redesigns and can even engrave your name on the dashboard of your car.
Among other things, the 750i xDrive by BMW Abu Dhabi Motors sports two tiny spoilers (you’d be challenged to notice the rear one!) and comes upgraded with the M Sport package.
The upgrade program, while subtle rather than extensive, succeeds in highlighting the classiness and sportiness of the car.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE