Japanese tuner releases BMW 7-series body kit
Wald International has released a styling kit for the BMW 7, titled the Sports Line Black Bison Edition. The kit is compatible with the BMW G12.
This tuning job clearly demonstrates that Japanese customization ateliers can achieve great results with German cars. The styling is both authentic and unusual for Wald International, which is mostly good news.
The package includes a front bumper, a front apron with air intakes in the middle and to the sides, and a front spoiler. The highlight here is a set of boomerang-shaped slits with integrated DRLs.
There are also side skirts, a rear bumper, a rear apron with a huge diffusor and two oval-shaped exhaust pipes.
As per the standing tradition, Wald International outfitted their ride with a custom set of silvery wheels about 22 inches large, reminiscent of the ones that came with Mercedes cars in the 1990s.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- The Stalker APAL-21541 is a plasticky Niva SUV that costs $19,500
- Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
- Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
- This unique Ford Mustang GT is an homage to the P-51 Mustang fighter/bomber
- MCCHIP-DKR fixes poor performance of the Aston Martin Vantage