100% Natural Coffee: Porsche 911 gets a weird coffee-themed wrap
A competition among creative users of car film, called The Challenge 2018, has recently been held in the Netherlands. The contenders went out of their way to make sure their car gets named the most original… or weird. This Porsche 911 (991) Turbo S is a good example of what was going on.
30 percent of the car body is covered in beans that are held together by glue. The rest is wrapped in vinyl film which strives to imitate burlap texture. The entire car is supposed to look like an overturned sack of coffee beans.
Looking at this unorthodox tuning example, we couldn’t help wondering just how its owner would be able to drive it home without all the mascara falling off. “Very slowly and carefully” was the opinion agreed upon by most.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- This Mercedes 560 SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody costs €167,000 to buy
- Ferrari F12 berlinetta carbon aero kit costs like a high-end sports car
- Latest-gen Mercedes A35 AMG gets H&R springs
- The Jurassic MegaRaptor Overlander camper is about as hardcore as they get
- Creative Bespoke gives the Lamborghini Aventador S some tuner love